Possible room rental (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clutchee

I'm fun sized!
Threads
Good day everyone. I wanted to reach out and ask In the Chattanooga or surrounding areas if anyone is renting a room or interested?
I’m looking for a room to rent due to business I will need to support there. I’m looking for a non pet, non smoking preferably. This would be for 6-12 months.
I’m 42, business professional. I will be traveling weekly while there but on most weekends going home to Texas. Wife will visit time to time.
I know odd post but wanted to personally see if anyone has anything or knows of anyone whom they do has one to offer.

Pm would be great.
Thanks cruiser family for any help!

We are a bit far north for the logistics since I'm guessing this is for VW and they are literally on the opposite side of town from us, and we have a couple of pups, but I will see if I know anyone down that way that might have something available.

I'm down close from time to time and it'd be great to grab a beverage one evening or maybe see if @BMThiker and Kat might meet me and Erin up there for a visit if your lovely bride comes into town.

Also, I know @Hugh Heifer just went thru this in north GA and might know of a place that has a room to rent.

Thanks brother! Any help or leads appreciated!
VW, BMW, and Mercedes... possibly more to come.

Hoping to have a offer later this week.
If anyone had a room or possibly guest house, cabin or whatever I would be interested.

Not sure about Chattanooga. Maybe Ridge or Shirley could help you find something. I am south over an hour and in a rental myself. I will not be in my own house until late July. Plenty of room in that place but the drive would suck slightly.

Thanks everyone for the help.... I got the news I wasn’t picked up for this. No eastern move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom