Pop Up Ad on screen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm on an iPad and get the same Fedex banner. When I open a thread in a new tab the font looks very minimized. If I tap the screen, it goes to normal size with the fedex add at the bottom. Never seen that before, so maybe they are related. HTHs...

image.jpg

Last edited:
Fed-X is the pop up of the day on my I Pad.
Bummer I can't stop these things.:bang:

I'm still getting the same thing on my IPad Mini. FedEx and an ad for The Economist....

I'd like to stop them too...as of yet, zero luck tracking down why it's occurring.

It's gone on my iPad now. Thanks!

And... It's back.

Today it's Home Depot and Xfinity. Updating my IPad was a mistake.

The IH8Mud app or one of the pop-up blockers? My pop-ups were in the IH8Mud app.

Pop up ads

Funny thing once I purchased a silver star I have not had a pop up ad in 2 weeks.

From what I have tracked down thus far, when viewing the full forum using a mobile/tablet device, one of the networks switches from showing a "normal" ad into showing a "mobile" ad.

Of course, none admit that yet...still chasing it down on my end...it's sporadic for me...

Good to know that the SS eliminates it...helps with tracking

Silver Star does NOT eliminate it. I get them constantly on my iPhone.
They don't go away until I close them. Really annoying.

Hi, Same issue on my I-pad. Thanks for looking into it. Mike

Just to add to the info, I get the bottom banner ad (like the Fed Ex ad) on my iphone viewing with chrome. The page freezes for a few seconds, and then it pops up (err... under? well it shows at the bottom of the screen).

I don't believe it shows when viewing forums themselves, but rather just the threads within.

That's some funny s***, as soon as I went back to the thread one popped up, fxxxer.

Anyone have luck with the Ih8mud app? If so, where can I find it. Writing from an IPad mini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom