poor design on 06 lx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
did a little inspection after some minor off roading and was surprised to see these wires so exposed these can be easly ripped by tree stups or rocks they should be better tucked up and out of the way. one of them is the tire press monitor but the other not sure any ideas?
shrunk2.jpg
dsc01343 (2)shrunk1.jpg

As clean as that undercarriage is, I wouldn't worry about it. :flipoff2:

Just kidding!

hey the truck 1 month old i dont thikits the parking brake my 99 did not have that the top wire goes to the rim while the other goes to the hub will do some more reasearch just thought some one might know already.

Yes, that does look vulnerable. Experience though shows no issues on the trail. I've never heard of ripping one. I'd not worried.

Last edited:
I've often wondered about the cable but through all the timber cutovers I've been through it's never gotten snagged. My tacoma on the other hand has lost mudflaps 3 times in the same stuff. :D

(Note: That is timber CUTOVER not mamby pamby timber roads. Lots of debris to snag/hook/puncture stuff.)

Don't worry about my "clean undercarriage" comment I noticed it was an '06 that's why I was joking. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom