PM Inbox - Notification of 2 Unread PM's, but no "Unread" PM's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
Ever since I updated to gold star, my PM inbox has said I had "1" unread message. Today, that changed to "2", but I cannot for the life of me find where these messages are located. When I filter my inbox for "unread" messages, none are showing. Any tips on how to locate these ghost messages?

1639606678581.png

Have you made sure the Filters are cleared?

Also select the other options in the left column....in case one ended up "stuck" there....

hmmm....

what's weird is the envelope/notification isn't lit up with an unread notice....

"rebuilding" Conversations in the database now....might clear a few things up....likely take a few hours tho :)

what's weird is the envelope/notification isn't lit up with an unread notice....
Is it possible there are two PM's from members I have on ignore that I cannot see?

That is possible, good thought :)
I am thinking that is source of my similar 'issue' (I do not consider this problematic). However, I'm curious - if said sender is taken off ignore list, will the messages arrive, or are they lost?

I am thinking that is source of my similar 'issue' (I do not consider this problematic). However, I'm curious - if said sender is taken off ignore list, will the messages arrive, or are they lost?
I don't know. i've never used the Ignore list.

I don't know. i've never used the Ignore list.

I've done nothing on my end and the notification is no longer there. Maybe there was a glitch, and whatever "rebuilding" woody referenced on Wednesday solved it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom