SOLD Please Delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Listed for sale is my 1984 FJ60 Land Cruiser. I have had this truck for about four months. The truck has been most of its life in the Southwest Arizona area. Thus, there is really no major rust. It is not a garage queen, with most of its life being left outside and couple of dings here and there. The heat has taken a toll on the paint and dash. Most of the rubber and, however, is in good shape. The interior is ok, with just the driver seat being ripped. Headliner is fine. Being an Arizona truck, one of the previous owner took the emissions out. The smog (air pump) is the only thing left. It is just acting as a dummy pulley, and not sure if it even works.
It is my daily driver, I do however have a very short commute, and longest drive i done with her has been about one hour. Since i had it, i focused on identifing any leaks and possible fixing them. Also identifying and fixing any things that would be broken. The oil pan gasket drips, specially after a new oil change. Then it stops. I have a new oil pan gasket, just not installed yet. The steering pump leaks too. I have the kit to fix it, but I debated between installing a Saginaw pump instead. The engine has 241K + miles, looks like it is the original one and feels like it has a lot of life left. The exhaust manifold has been taken out, and replaced by headers. Since I had it, I have installed new belts, distributor rotor and cap, spark wires, oil change and filter, battery holder, stainless steel air rail plugs, new starter, fixed the temperature gauge, also tracked the new rims and installed them back on the truck, pedal pads, pcv valve, hose, gasket and plate, etc. Tires are in good shape. I will be posting more pictures and answering any questions that anyone may have. Truck drives good, and not in a rush to sell. However, if the right buyer shows up, I do not mind selling it. Thank you for reading.

P1080943.JPG

P1080962.JPG

P1080898.JPG

P1080956.JPG

P1080960.JPG

Undercarriage... knuckles need to be rebuilt (i can do that, i can do that!)... also leak on the oil pan...gasket is fried. One of the pictures shows part of the gasket missing. The clutch line was recently changed (6 months ago), that's why there is a mess in there.

P1080992.JPG

P1080993.JPG

P1080994.JPG

P1090013.JPG

Undercarriage #2 . Leaf springs are Dobinson springs (from Australia) with a 1.5" lift... i replaced the leaf springs to OEM about a month ago.

P1080992.JPG

P1080993.JPG

P1080994.JPG

P1090013.JPG

P1090009.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom