plastic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, I have some free plastic "drops" from some parts we are making. It is 1" thick polypropylene, the sort that a good quality cutting board in your kitchen is made from. I think that this would be a good material to make a body lift from. Someone had mentioned that these could be used to make DIY drawer slides, as well. If anyone from the club would like some, let me know how many pieces, and I can bring them to the next meeting.

IMAG1488.jpg

I'd like to have a couple chunks of that stuff. I know that some guys use thinner sheets of polypropylene as replacements for worn out for tailgate panels. I've got no immediate plans, but having a new materials around to play with sounds like fun. Thanks!

I'd like to have a couple chunks of that stuff. I know that some guys use thinner sheets of polypropylene as replacements for worn out for tailgate panels. I've got no immediate plans, but having a new materials around to play with sounds like fun. Thanks!

Ditto - I just bought some 1/4" sheet and L channel HDPE, but wouldn't mind having some chunks of this stuff around to play with.

Plastic scrap...

Andrew, I'm sure if you bring what waste scraps you have, you'll not have to deal with them any more. I need one right now, but will have to go find something in the garage to make a shim for a toilet with a slight rock in it do to the floor being a little out of flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom