Places to wheel in New England?

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by Archengine, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Archengine

Archengine SILVER Star

Taking a road trip from the 20th to the 5th. Any good places to go within a few hours of NYC? I grew up there, but didn't start whelling until I moved to Kentucky.

2. cruzer

cruzer

I am in CT and there is not "leagal" wheeling anywere in the state more or less. I know of a few fire roads to go on but they are closer to MASS. Also know of places in MASS to wheel....problem with your timing is i will be pulling my truck apart to do the SOA/Toybox/BLAHBLAHBLAH

Stew

3. Archengine

Archengine SILVER Star

No legal wheeling in Ct? No kidding. That puts a slight dampner on my travels. I guess I will head upstate NY or Mass. Sucks about the timing, I would enjoy heading out with a different group. Best of luck with the winter project, as I just finished mine up two and a half months ago. Now I need a new one, maybe that old beetle sitting in the barn....hmmm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.