Pismo Turf & Surf 2021? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is it still there & called Sea Venture even ? They had a restraraunt on the 3rd floor that had abalone( farm raised ) and a great bar where you could eat and look out down the beach ( great view ) , If your a worldmark(Wyndham) owner there are rooms at that resort that you can book, in 27 years Ihave been able to get Pismo twice for surf n turf & the butterflies which seemed to coincide in the old days.(When Jim started S&T.) I try and book it every once in awhile and its a joke anymore, booking timeshares is just a frustrating exp. For those of you who have wives that deal with that crap, say thanks, its a PITA and its a small miracle if you can actually get what you want, when you need it. Like Pismo first week of Nov, good luck or at Hilton (Wiakikki) , Lagoon Tower when kids are out of school, or Disney ( Anahiem) anytime of summer or any of the kids breaks from school, when whoever books in your family pulls one of these off its worth acknowledgement because it is way above and beyond to deal/manage timeshare ownership & booking.

For the past two years there has been a group from SoCal that camps at the very end. We are done with the high winds from noon to dusk so we are trying beach houses with years. We still have camping passes for in and outs and being able to stay past dusk.
I will be heading down there then for the saturday or sunday. Probably coming down with 1 or 2 rigs

I will be heading down there then for the saturday or sunday. Probably coming down with 1 or 2 rigs
Cool. Definitely in the dunes on Saturday. Heading home on Sunday. If you have ham, we are on 147.570, PL 123.0, KI6VMB. Will also monitor NorCal wagons frequency, 146.460, no PL. Prolly around 5 '80s.

I'll be there. I somehow talked mrs surfpig into going. Nov 2-5.

We're out here now with the wife's 100 series and our tent trailer. We're between pull five and six, we haven't been out here since 19 and they have it blocked at pole six.

We're out here now with the wife's 100 series and our tent trailer. We're between pull five and six, we haven't been out here since 19 and they have it blocked at pole six.
We should be on the beach by mid-afternoon tomorrow. Black '80 and a green '80. Here's a pic of my rig. Let's have fun in the dunes!

4C82E1DF-F292-4FB6-91D2-F47D023E00D5.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom