Pismo Picture Thread!!!! Post Yours Here!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like you guys had a fun time. If I wasn't so afraid of the ocean, i'd consider going......

Pablo, Seth, very cool pics.

Alvaro

One of my favorite photos: sunset Saturday night.
sunset.jpg

Here's a couple of pics from our trip from Vernon BC, Canada to Pismo beach and beyond.

Heres a brief trip report :

- Californian coastline drive
- Pismo beach Surf and turf + Garcia ridge
- Joshua tree national park
- Mojave desert
- Las Vegas
- Hoover dam
- Sequoia Tree National park
- San Francisco (golden gate)
- Oregon Caves
- Oregon sand dunes
- Home

It was a great trip, 11 days, 7500 km's (4700 miles) A whirlwind tour of California.
I would say surf and turf was the highlight and the wife agreed on that too!
Also a big thanks to Jim and his wife for organizing the event and letting us stay at his place on sunday night, and to Ken from Hanna Quality for letting me use his shop on Monday morning to replace my tranfer case rear output shaft seal.

Mike.

2134451_15_full.jpg

2134451_17_full.jpg

2134451_18_full.jpg

2134451_20_full.jpg

2134451_21_full.jpg

2134451_22_full.jpg

2134451_16_full.jpg

2134451_19_full.jpg

Mike, I'm glad you and Sherry made the trip and returned safe and sound. I just love to tell people about the crazy Canadians who made the trip keeping the tradition of Surf N Turf as an international event! I'm also glad you got here a day or two early to increase the benefit cost ratio and giving me more time to visit. It was good to hear the Kragen seal worked.

I really like the Olive Drab. You're all set to borrow Sethzilla's skull stencils for the super cool skull camo paint job. Meantime, I can attest to the BJ's prowess as a winch anchor. Otherwise, I might still be perched precariously -almost- on the top of that razor back dune.

See you next year!

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anybody had the copies of the pics that they showed Sat night for SNF!! I had to leave early that day and I couldn't see the slide show they played!! I was told I was the last pic or one of the last pics on that slide!! Well I was that guy who droved a green 90 4runner with black rims and got that big air!!! My friends said it was a nice pic but I havn't seen it so I was wondering if anybody would have it??? Thanks!!

My brother who happened to be down there on a mancation with some buddies took the pics and posted them under my name. wish i was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom