AltFuel Pics of my HDJ81 WVO install. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I finally got my butt in gear and did my WVO install. Includes a heated 135 liter (~35 gallons) aluminum tank cut to fit with about 3/4" clearance to each frame rail as well as the exhaust. Has two hydraforce valves so I won't get any contamination and the dependability of high pressure/temperature hydraulic valves (not the cheapo 6 port pollack things).

I also put in a sight line to ensure I don't overfill and an easy to use marine filler that even says 'waste'
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0007.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg

Your work is beautiful but ....

Those bungs on the bottom of the tank, as well as how low the tank hangs, scares me.

Do you wheel this?

Your work is beautiful but ....

Those bungs on the bottom of the tank, as well as how low the tank hangs, scares me.

Do you wheel this?

Don't wheel this....but I wheel this New project!!!!!! Willys time - BB.BC4x4.COM

'47 jeep willys
- frame off cut/sectioned frame+body
- toyota 2.4l 2l-t
- dual cases with 4.7 gears
- locked fr/rr
- DOM cage

the fj80 is my daily driver
DSC_0001_3.jpg
DSC_0004_3.jpg
IMG_1672.jpg

Well, I feel better.

I'm sure that eases your mind. :)

Nice job Andrew!

I also thought you'd be tempted to relocate the clear sight and the sump like the one we did on my tank but since it's a grocery mobile... :) But really, nice set up and so nice to have all that room to work with!

Cheers,
David

curious, i have been running my BJ74 on WVO with a 2 tank system for 2 years now,no problems, temped to convert my HDJ but have been leary due to the rotary pump. Are you still running this on WVO, how many miles have you done, have you ran into any fuel system problems or failures. Thanks for any advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom