Pickup norcold fridge for me. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone in Charleston avail to pick up a norcold fridge for me? I can get it from you later or if anyone heads to the upstate I would appreciate it. My parents live in Florence too so if thats easier.

Let me know the guy is in Mount Pleasant and would like it picked up Friday but I might be able to work out a later time.

hmmmm how big is it??? im movin back to chas. from columbia this weekend (saturday) think the fridge would fit in my 80 i could get it if he needs it out NOW

Anyone in Charleston avail to pick up a norcold fridge for me? I can get it from you later or if anyone heads to the upstate I would appreciate it. My parents live in Florence too so if thats easier.

Let me know the guy is in Mount Pleasant and would like it picked up Friday but I might be able to work out a later time.

I can pick it up for you and store it at my house if you need me to. I can talk to my parents and see if they could carry it with them (depending on the size/would need to fit in an new Altima) back to Greenwood. They are coming down the week after the 4th.

It is a 40 qt so not too huge. Says it weighs about 55 lbs though.

Trying to not spend a ton on outfitting our new 80. :)
(Found an 60 qt with bells and wistles, but really dont want to end up with $1K in a fridge.

I will know by tomm if I need some help, OK to just PM ya?

It is a 40 qt so not too huge. Says it weighs about 55 lbs though.

Trying to not spend a ton on outfitting our new 80. :)
(Found an 60 qt with bells and wistles, but really dont want to end up with $1K in a fridge.

I will know by tomm if I need some help, OK to just PM ya?

I'm in and out of charleston all the time, but I won't be there Friday, if someone else can pick it up I can bring it to Newberry Greenville area the following Monday if that will help. :hmm:

Shoot me a PM if you need me to pick it up. I know I will be around today and Saturday all day. Friday I could go around 330-500 after work.

OK, I bought it, guy is leaving @ 7am Friday and will be back Late Monday. Can one of you guys give him a call to set something up on Tuesday or so? If anyone can get it to Newberry that would be sweet as we have family friends there and they will be visiting us next week sometime. (If its possible to relay it around.)

Let me know if this might be workable.

If you need me to hold it and some relay it to IndianDoc if he cant pick it up directly to get it to Newberry just let me know.

I PM'd Indiandoc and will see what he says. They relay around to see whats going on. Thanks again for all the help!

89s still have that OBA forsale?

Relay

OK, I bought it, guy is leaving @ 7am Friday and will be back Late Monday. Can one of you guys give him a call to set something up on Tuesday or so? If anyone can get it to Newberry that would be sweet as we have family friends there and they will be visiting us next week sometime. (If its possible to relay it around.)

Let me know if this might be workable.

Real workable on the weekend of the 27th 28th, out of charleston at the moment but will be back for the BBQ meeting on the 28th. Happy to haul back to Newberry on the 29th. Doc:cheers: Mooker PM me for numbers when you get the unit. Thanks.

89s still have that OBA forsale?
Yes let me know if we can work it out for this to possibly get that back to you as well.

Real workable on the weekend of the 27th 28th, out of charleston at the moment but will be back for the BBQ meeting on the 28th. Happy to haul back to Newberry on the 29th. Doc:cheers: Mooker PM me for numbers when you get the unit. Thanks.

Thanks, those dates will work. I will get you my friends contact info, can you PM me yours so I can get it to them as well?

If you need me to hold it and some relay it to IndianDoc if he cant pick it up directly to get it to Newberry just let me know.

PM sent with details & contact info.

Yes let me know if we can work it out for this to possibly get that back to you as well.

Thanks, those dates will work. I will get you my friends contact info, can you PM me yours so I can get it to them as well?

PM sent with details & contact info.

Sent both of you my #. Should be able to pick it up for you on Monday or Tuesday. I will give the guy a call Monday afternoon and see when he will be available. Im going to hate having this thing sitting at my house. Ive been wanting one for the 80 and having this sitting there may push me over the edge and into buying one! :D

ok ive got some money for 89 ill add some gas for ya he has an OBA i want some one PM so we can work this out with his fridge

I got the fridge and other items today! Nice! Thanks again for all of your help. If we ever meet on the trail I will keep a few jones soda or cokes cold for ya!

I got the fridge and other items today! Nice! Thanks again for all of your help. If we ever meet on the trail I will keep a few jones soda or cokes cold for ya!

Year ON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom