picked up new project today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These trailers are great. Makes a good combo with the 100. Pintle hitches aren't cheap but they work great off road. Think I should paint it River Rock, Olive drab, or new camo job?
100M416.JPG

Nice trailer. Post some pics when you decide on paint. Nice Belgian also. I have two Malinois - excellent cruiser accessories.

calamaridog said:
Color match the trailer to the truck and mount up some matching wheels...

+1 :cool:

Have to convince the wife to go with matching- she votes for camo or olive drab. Matching wheels and tires are possible but doubtful as I don't like the way they stick out WAY beyond the fenders and adapter/spacers are required.

The camo looks bad ass :beer:

Exactly, match it, just make the 100 camo!!!!

But yeah, matching would be pretty sweet even if it was river rock instead of camo :)

river rock that thing! did you get that at a military auction? what are the dimensions and weight if you don't mind

ff347 said:
river rock that thing! did you get that at a military auction? what are the dimensions and weight if you don't mind

these are the M416 specs:

Length OA: 9'-0 1/2"
Width OA: 5'-0 1/2"
Height OA: 3'-6"

Trailer weighs just under 1,200 lbs and has a hand brake. Can be easily rolled around by one man. Cargo area is approx 18" x 48" x 72", payload is listed (conservatively) at 500lbs and it floats.

I would imagine w/those tires it would pull very well, and very stout ! thanks for the info.

This M416 tag is removed & scanned from my M416 trailer during rebuilt in 2003. It is no longer floatable because I cut the rear tub (w/ plasma cutter) to make a tailgate.

My 2000 TLC is Riverstone green but I decided to settled for black and white theme so it can matched any TLC.

Cheers,

Last edited:
cruisermaine said:
These trailers are great. Makes a good combo with the 100. Pintle hitches aren't cheap but they work great off road. Think I should paint it River Rock, Olive drab, or new camo job?

I am going to paint mine to match the cruiser. Hope to be done with everything in the next few weeks.

Chad

Last edited:
Damn, Chad, looking at that thing is like looking at my own buildup pictures!!

It should, I stole as many ideas as I could. :grinpimp:

I do have a couple of surprises though. ;)

Chad

Exiled said:
Damn, Chad, looking at that thing is like looking at my own buildup pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom