Pic Request: black headlights on an LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a cracked lens on our LX470, and I think I'd rather go aftermarket than try to replace the OEM lens or headlight. I've gotten some helpful input on the Eagle Eyes, but I'm curious if anyone has put a set of black ones…particularly on a lighter colored LX. I'm trying to got with a black accent "theme" on our Cashmere Beige '01, but am on the fence about if the black headlights would look alright or not. Anyone have a set? The only pics I can find are on dark LXs…

20160315_141511.jpg

Thanks @drocay! That's exactly what I was looking for…and it looks better than I was afraid it would. Any chance I could trouble you for a pic of it outside under a little more light? I was thinking of playing it safe with the chromies…but this is giving me courage to take a chance on it.

Looks way better than expected.

Those look great. Thanks for the pic.

Thinking about buying these. How is the quality & performance? I understand you have to wire the LED halos? Is that difficult at all?

2006 LX470 at Signal Peak Sept 2019.jpg

Lit LX.jpg

Looks good. Nice setup.

Black headlights and grill on instagram @lx.adv

2001 Cygnus Japanese import to the UK. Headlights were already fitted. They work great, however, being plastic they will need buffing out from time to time. I found that marine plastic UV sealant protects the lens really well.

20210918_191956.jpg

20210918_191952.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom