Photo Shoot Need - Searching for Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm producing a photo shoot for Fish Hippie clothing, an apparel company located in North Carolina, and we are doing a photo shoot in Charleston 9/13+9/14 and are looking to feature an older FJ40 Land Cruiser in a few of our shots. I was hoping I could connect with someone that owns one and would be open to having it in our images.

We would certainly offer compensation for the time as well.

I can be reached via email or at my contact listed below.

Amanda Dunson
amanda@fishhippie.com

Amanda,

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

LCLC,

Guys, Fish Hippie loves cruisers. I've talked @ErikinSC in to visiting and saying "Hello". Anyone that happens to be free in MtP on Sunday at 10AM, Pitt Street Park, feel free to drop by and say hello as well. Pictures are welcome, but Fish Hippie requests that any photos taken not be posted until after they've released their ads. Lots of new faces here, I hope to meet some of y'all!

I would have loved to be there, but both the Chick'n and I were in Summerton on the farm.

New cruisers are cool too. Just sayin.
292AA1F9-DFE5-4A9F-8136-38346BE706AE.jpeg

Guys! The first photo has been loaded! I can see my roofline!

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 5.36.41 PM.png

Okay, I promise I won't post anymore pictures after this! I hadn't thought about going to the Fish Hippie Facebook page until now... By the way, they sent me some clothes and they are really freaking comfortable. I haven't owned a flannel in years - I should wear them more often!
Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.43.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 5.42.21 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom