For Sale PHOENIX - Wheels, Tire and Spacers, Oh My! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
Threads
Set of 4 OEM Wheels from a 2013 Land Cruiser - $200
Set of 5 OEM Wheels from a 2016 Land cruiser - $300
Set of 4 Nitto Ridge Grapplers 275/70/18E - $600
Set of 4 Spidertrax Spacers 1.25" for 200 Series - $150

Actual shipping cost will need to be applied for anything not being picked-up in Phoenix.

Last edited:
The 2016 Wheels and the 275/70/18 ridge grapplers. I don't have a photo handy of the 5th 2016 wheel:
IMG_2468.jpeg
IMG_2469.jpeg
IMG_2470.jpeg
IMG_2471.jpeg

IMG_2472.jpeg

I s
I am local and will come pick up the 2016 shells and tires ....let me know a location! Thanks

I see you are new to Mud and inquired about a set of 18” wheels off a 100 series. The 2016 wheels off a 200 Series has the same bolt pattern but a different hub size. The last guy that actually bought them found out the hard way and I took them back. I don’t want to do that again. What vehicle are they going on?

After a bit of research, it looks like lots of 100 series guys are running the 200 series wheels. My guess is that you may need to do some work to get the center caps to fit. The hub bore is the same size, so I don’t know what the previous buyer’s issue was. That said, if you want them they are yours. Cash only and I’m not taking them back again so make sure you know how to fit them.

Also, to clarify the original post. I have 5 of the 2016 wheels. 4 of them have the Ridge Grapplers and the 5th one has a Corsa AT as it was just a brand new spare. The tires are mounted on the wheels.

Yeah it seems like the other guy may not have had the right information. There are a ton of 100 series running them. Sorry for the confusion. Send me your mobile number so we can coordinate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom