Parting Out PDX: '83 FJ60 2F, 4 speed, t-case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings y'all!

I'm about to rip the engine, transmission, and transfer case out of my 1983 FJ60 with 200k+ miles. Going LS, so everything must go. I'm in the Portland area and hoping to unload this stuff locally. Let me know if you are interested.

The axles and suspension are coming out soon. If there are any other parts you are looking for, let me know and I'll put your name on them.

Josh

Hi, I'm interested in the Transmission/transfer and possibly the drive shafts. I'm in PDX. Price?
Thanks

A/C compressor and lines? Would need to ship to 78703 if you are willing.

bottombracket: I could probably make that work. I'll have to check on what shipping would cost.

Interested the ignition coil and the high altitude compensator (HAC), shipped to 93546.

Interested the ignition coil and the high altitude compensator (HAC), shipped to 93546.

The engine had been converted to HEI, but I think the original ignition coil is still mounted in there.

What would the HAC look like?

Got an HAC from someone else. Does your coil have the igniter connected to it? What do you want for it? Let me know.

Thanks,
Rick

I now have a large pile of parts in my garage I need to get rid of. I'll make a new thread for the other parts, but the engine, transmission, and T-case are still available. It looks like I'm going to be moving in the next few months, so I'm happy to make someone a killer deal on them.

IMG_2564.jpg
I'm looking for the air intake horn and clips if they are correct. I have an '82 FJ40 but it has the same 2F engine as yours I think. I'll be happy to pay shipping to Georgia.

View attachment 1516429 I'm looking for the air intake horn and clips if they are correct. I have an '82 FJ40 but it has the same 2F engine as yours I think. I'll be happy to pay shipping to Georgia.
It doesn't appear that I have anything that connects to the air-filter surround. I still have some random pieces from the previous owner. It I find something that looks like the right thing, I'll let you know.

Moving day is quickly approaching, so everything must go. At this point, I just rather see this stuff go to a good home instead of the scrap yard. Any locals looking to add to their spare parts pile?

Hello, I'm in need of a 2f exhaust manifold and might be picking up a FJ40 which has been sitting so some of the other parts could be useful. If no one else takes you up on that offer I can head over from Bend. Thanks.

Hello, I'm in need of a 2f exhaust manifold and might be picking up a FJ40 which has been sitting so some of the other parts could be useful. If no one else takes you up on that offer I can head over from Bend. Thanks.

I know at least one of the mounting ears was cracked on the exhaust manifold. I'll get some photos and PM them to you.

Interested in the heat insulator under the carburetor

Interested in the Tcase and a few other parts. Please give me a call if you have a minute.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Shop 209-475-8808
Cell Phone (650) 576-2023

I picked these parts up from Josh a few weeks ago. Planning on keeping everything for now, at least until I finish a couple projects.

Thanks for posting. Please keep me in mind if you decide to sell the Tcase.

Thanks!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom