Patches/Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Do any of you guys collect patches/badges from events and Land Cruiser suppliers and such?

I'm thinking of doing an ONSC patch - but seeing as I'd have to purchase them in advance I want to see how much of a demand there is. It would be the standard logo, approximately 5" oval - with full embroidery and velcro hook backing. The price would be determined by the volume, but figure that the price would be in a range that's similar to other non mass-produced patches.

If you're interested, meaning "I'd buy one of those" hit a like on this post. Think you'd buy several? Hit a "Love" Enough people like it and I'll put a pre-order together like I did with the mud patch.

Thanks guys.

That’s what a said too! But then someone asked me to do one for MUD and they definitely ‘need stinkin badges!’

That’s what a said too! But then someone asked me to do one for MUD and they definitely ‘need stinkin badges!’

It's the new "broverland" thing.

I might put one on my lap top bag to give it that flair to bring it up to regulation numbers.

I'd probably buy a club one even if it sits in my desk though.

you can repaint the madison van down by the river...

FB_IMG_1564142637079.jpg

It's the new "broverland" thing.

I might put one on my lap top bag to give it that flair to bring it up to regulation numbers.

I'd probably buy a club one even if it sits in my desk though.

Reefmonkey actually does sell pieces of flair specifically.

Interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom