Wanted Parts needed for front axle replacement? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm replacing the vibrating aftermarket front axles in my 2003 LC soon and am about to order the axles online. After looking through the FAQ and searching other threads I'm not sure if other parts are needed besides the axles. Looking at my service history online, it appears that the wheel bearings were repacked within the last 1-2 years when the aftermarket axles were installed by the dealer so I'm thinking I don't need to touch those. I'm also planning to replace the UCA's with SPC (they're cheaper than oem) and lift 1" with rear spring spacers and crank the TB's on the front.

Are there other parts I need to buy to replace the axles such as seals or snap rings?

Thanks,
Chris

Mods - why did you move this to the classifieds? He's not asking for parts he's asking the community what he else he needs to do an axle replacement.

How do your ball joints & tie rods look?

I was wondering why there wasn't a response yet. Can this get moved back to 100 series please? Otherwise I'll just post it again in the correct forum.

I think the ball joints and tie rods are ok but I'll get under there and check again.

Chris

Please close this. I made a new one in 100 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom