Parts deliver to coal mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have two items that CCLCC guys were interested in. Stump do you still need a turn signal housing? Will bring it to coal mine if you want it. And a member was interested in this cushion for a spare tire carrier on a later model 40- if the person who wants it is going to coal mine let me know and I'll bring it along. Thanks, Gary

IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0592.jpg

Have two items that CCLCC guys were interested in. Stump do you still need a turn signal housing? Will bring it to coal mine if you want it. And a member was interested in this cushion for a spare tire carrier on a later model 40- if the person who wants it is going to coal mine let me know and I'll bring it along. Thanks, Gary

View attachment 2023919View attachment 2023920
I have a front bumper a rear tire carrier, OEM roll cage all for a 40. If anyone’s interested I can send photos and bring to CMCC.

I have a front bumper a rear tire carrier, OEM roll cage all for a 40. If anyone’s interested I can send photos and bring to CMCC.
Pics and price on roll cage please

Gary,
Will you bring me those driveshafts? 60-62 rears. 2 please.
Rob

It’s in like new condition not a scratch on it with the pads. New from SOR it’s $555 so make me a fair offer and it’s all yours. I can bring to CMCC
That is very nice! Too nice for me. I am out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom