Parting White 1994 FZJ80 - WA State (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm parting a white 1994 FZJ80, located in Bellingham WA. Axles are spoken for, doors are gone, and same with engine. However, almost everything else is there. Interior is cloth blue.

E-mail me at forcedinductionz@gmail if you want to know if I have it, I check my e-mail much more often than mud!

Cheers,

Tyler

I'm parting a white 1994 FZJ80, located in Bellingham WA. Axles are spoken for, doors are gone, and same with engine. However, almost everything else is there. Interior is cloth blue.

E-mail me at forcedinductionz@gmail if you want to know if I have it, I check my e-mail much more often than mud!

Cheers,

Tyler

Do you still have the front left fender? What shape is it in? Also interested in the radiator support.

Do you still have the front left fender? What shape is it in? Also interested in the radiator support.

I got your e-mail, replied. Sorry ECU has been sold.

All e-mails replied too, picture sent.

I'd also like to mention, if someone rolled their 80 and needs a body this one is in great shape. I'd hate to see it go to the crusher, it has a clean title. Thanks!

I didnt get one. I was asking about drivers headlight. Thanks. deanmatt hotmail

e-mail sent re Right Front Fender

Some goodies I just pulled off:

Air cleaner assembly, lid and round housing. No MAF, or air intake hose.

All the AC lines, I on the truck are in off and in good condition. Come with sensor. Sorry condenser is sold.

I have any wiring pigtails in the engine bay, or interior for sale as well.

P/S cooler setup and tranny cooler.

Just e-mail me if you're looking for something else! Thanks guys!

Email sent!

We still are, I'm still figuring out the best way to ship these safely.

All pm's and e-mails have been sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom