Parting Out Parting out two 94' LC80's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Black rear upper tailgate ...?

How much for an ECT button, and the passenger door mirror off the white one shipped to 97221?
$30 for the switch and the mirror housing is good but the mirror motor has a broken tab $110 for what is there.

Arch
512-800-8869

hazard switch with pigtails please

yes, please include the connector from the harness and about 4 inches of wire and not just the switch only. I'd like to repurpose the switch.

How much for both drive shafts shipped to 38372?
$175 plus shipping which I do not know because I don't have any way of weighing them. If you want them, I'll package and get shipping cost but not till I get payment for the shafts. I would guess it would be between $40-$60 for UPS ground.

Archie
512-800-8869

Good, clean grey leather center console lid, clean black leather trans shifter knob w/OD switch, trans shifter indicator plate (on the shifter assembly) and tow hitch? TIA
Tim, Can you please send me a number or text me at 916-601-2390 and I'll text pics of items to show you the condition and pricing.

Archie
512-800-8869

Hey I'll be down in Austin next weekend from Fort Worth.

Does either of the 80's have the brake pedal switch still intact and in good condition may want to take that off your hands while I'm down their.

Also looking for exterior passenger trim for the front window with intact clips. Really just need the clips.

Rear bumper ends available still?

How about window visors they look pretty good or still available???

give me a shout if available. These are the last little annoying things to fix on the inside and outside Of my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom