Parting out Rust free Locked Gold 94 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Email me at jason at cruiseryard {dot} comor PM me. If you dont see something here, I have numerous other 60 and 80 parts rigs

Located in Austin. Picked up an 94 Gold, Locked, Rust Free 1994 FZJ80.

• Engine is toast
  • tranny and tcase are spoken for
  • Engine parts are available though
  • rust free
  • Manual Port leather seats. Fronts will need a cover or redone, but the important thing is they are manual frames and can give another 1-2 inches in legroom
  • Locker package details are here- https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/583074-front-rear-e-locker-package.html
  • crack-free brown dash
  • Good body parts

Full set of pics- 1994GoldLocked - a set on Flickr

Some pics are below

Last edited:
Do you have the clamshells under the steering wheel in working condition? What color? It's for the 94fzj80. Thanks.

How much for the locked axle set?

Email sent, I really really want that rooster in the last pic. :D

yes, but not OEM. I have some aftermarkets that work fine. PM if interested

What is the color code on that paint? I may be interested in some parts depending on that.

i just dismantled the rest of this and added many more pics in the flickr set here 1994GoldLocked - a set on Flickr

good carpet, seats, ecu, glass, window motors, door lock actuators are all available

Mounting parts for the front & rear sway bars?

I don't need the bars themselves, but everything else to mount them; brackets, rubber gaskets, etc...

How much, with shipping to 84302?

Thanks!

Mot

Lots of parts left on this one. And, there are 5 days left to get 20% off

I have a good gold hood as well as axles, mechanicals and body parts

The pic of the hood you showed looked like it was dented? Do you have straight hood and fenders?

Hey Tony-

Yes that has a dent but I have another gold one that is nice. ANd I have a set of fenders, but the PS has a snorkel that ie being sold as a package. PM/email me if you have questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom