For Sale Parting Out my Friends 88 FJ62 in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may be interested in the front and rear axle. Is there any damage to them? Also what would shipping be to 74021?

69cruisergasman I tried to pm you back, but you inbox is full. My zip is 08723

last day hopefully of tearing this thing apart

Sorry about that. I found some in Arkansas that I'm going to get. It's closer and less of a hassle for both of us. Unfortunately it would have been a big pain (mostly for you so I wouldn't want to do that to ya)
The PM is fickle. You get one message and it says it's full.

No problem I'm pretty sure I'm working out a deal with a fellow mud member on the axles.

How about the drivers side rear quarter panel. I need something a little bigger than my measurements.
image-3572577172.jpg
image-2713270315.jpg

haha will see what he has left on his body, if there is good metal there I'll cut it out for you today

Pm sent for antenna and gauge cluster.

Door Mirrors

I am interested in the door mirrors assuming they are electric and operational... shipped to 75067.

No sorry all of the engine and transmission pars are gone. I can't edit my thread for some reason, so I can't change it to say sold

no its gone sorry

Hey Jesse my buddy is gonna replace his rear shocks first and see if that fixes the sag it has in the back passenger side. If it doesn't he is going to swap the rear leafs on. Should know within the next couple of days will let you know either way.

Pm about the cargo area carpet, is it available? whats the condition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom