parting out FZJ 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i got ur pm, but if u have time to play online the whole time you expect me to believe that you do not have time to call? the honda is for u to drive that 45 min ride here to see it. also why r u posting this? isnt this better in the chit chat section?

Not quite sure if anyone has bought anything off of LEWIS051184 but I just realized that I tried to get some of this same stuff off of him in an earlier thread but got no where. Now it appears that I am getting no where again. I pm'd him for pricing on parts and he gave me a number to call him. I pm'd him back explaining that i'm stuck on a 16 hour work shift and don't have the time to call and work out pricing and inquired again to see if he could pm me the prices and i'm in charlotte, not too far away from where he is. He then pm'd me back and told me that if I was in charlotte I should call him or better yet just buy a honda :confused: then told me to find a pay phone :confused:

From some of his other posts it doesn't seem like i'm the only one having problems either

Looks like I'll wait for another rig to get parted out around here. Kinda sucks as I am interested in these parts but this is the 2nd time in 3 months i've tried to get some info for the parts but oh well :shotts:

I am interested in the front drivers & passnegers door panel. Are they still available? And How much?

still available send me a pm and all send u my number can we can get on the phone and i can see exactly what u need......panels have several parts, thanx

I am interested in the front drivers & passnegers door panel. Are they still available? And How much?

1994 fj80 wrecked lh rear quater

Hello forum i am parting out this 94 fj80 with 165k. no difflocks, semi floating rear axle, lh axle bent. front end is already sold grille,hdlghts,bumber,valence and marker lghts gone, still have fenders and hood.
Glenn

Last edited:
I need the drivers side floor harness in the best shape possibe (as many little plastic peices that attach it to the body left intact) It the big one circled in the picture that attaches to many things. PM sent
wire.JPG

Has anyone bought anything from Lewis?

A better question is has anyone received anything from Lewis?

I paid for parts over a month ago. He acknowledged payment a month ago. Yet I have nothing. The response I get is "I'll send it out in a day or two."

Considering I was charged $20 to ship two small items, I'm getting a little frustrated.

As of right now, to you Mudders I'd say be weary of getting anything from Lewis.

I'ts been about two months and I've still received nothing. I did get a PM stating that "I'll send it out in a day or two" again and that I can also just have a refund sent back.

Either way, the way I see it is that It's been two months. Long enough period. My refund or my parts, whichever gets here first.

My advice. Avoid any parts from Lewis.

Fuel cap Door

PM me with price for the fuel cap door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom