Parting Out Parting Out a 69 FJ40 in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Matt, dang you got some cool stuff!!!! Anyway, thank you for the hookup on the split case! I really appreciate it! It's gonna allow me to build my complete new drivetrain in the shop without touching the current one. Thanks buddy, later- Matt

Hey Matt, dang you got some cool stuff!!!! Anyway, thank you for the hookup on the split case! I really appreciate it! It's gonna allow me to build my complete new drivetrain in the shop without touching the current one. Thanks buddy, later- Matt
Matt just sent you his number

Matt,
Sorry about not getting back 2 U. Some family problems came up. At this time I am not intrested but thanks anyway.

Matt,
Sorry about not getting back 2 U. Some family problems came up. At this time I am not intrested but thanks anyway.
No problem family comes first

I think its 9/69 but have to check

Going to keep the column shifter with the transmission now so I can move the truck around still

Did you ever check the build date? Going by 10/69+ because it has clearance lights. Those started with the 1970 model. Only show the front amber lights used 10/69-12/74. Did you get the engine running?

Also what are you asking for on the barn doors?

Did you ever check the build date? Going by 10/69+ because it has clearance lights. Those started with the 1970 model. Only show the front amber lights used 10/69-12/74. Did you get the engine running?

Also what are you asking for on the barn doors?
Hey what do you mean by clearance lights? I do have the barn doors but the bottoms will need work

Hey what do you mean by clearance lights? I do have the barn doors but the bottoms will need work

Just heard the term called clearance lights. Believe DOT required them starting in 1970. Those were so driver's would be able to see the vehicle from the side and being able to tell the direction heading. Amber front, red back. These lights are on the aprons. 70-74 models had them. In 75 became part of the turn signal. E-67 did not have anything. 68/69 had round amber reflectors. Those round reflectors that not faded are hard to find.

I understand about the barn doors needing new bottom because being rusted out. Just curious how much your asking for them.

T t t

Bump

Last edited:
T t t

Bump please send me a private message me with any parts or questions you need

Last edited:
Just took out the front seat belts and driver seat brackets before. Seat belts are in good shape and both function

9FEA4938-1306-4A55-9841-84890F96BCA0.jpeg

E9F3213D-E880-488A-9AFD-0FC00F8AD00C.jpeg

1176F334-8549-43B4-B2D5-A0A83AB02264.jpeg

044ECE82-8210-4E70-BC8A-9C7E047DFEC0.jpeg

T t t

Bump

T t t

Will have compression numbers for the engine this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom