parting out 97 cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the amp, looks good.

Hey do you have an instrument cluster and the climate control air con panel, the push button one.

If so will you ship to Australia and how much.

Wiring Pigtail for Dome light?

Hey do you have a wiring pigtail for the dome lamp that is for the passenger row of seating?

How much to 09117

Looking for a good (mine has lost all insulation...lol) throttle cable and uncracked not dry rotted air intake to 70592.

Thanks much!

Bx

Both running boards and rear moldings

Hi, I have a 1994 LC that came with both running boards missing. It has the front molding pieces that make the boards seamless from the front fenders, but no rear molding pieces. I need both running boards, and both rear molding pieces if they are the same for 94 and 97.

I also need both rear bumper corners if they are in good condition.

Can you please give me a shipped price to Tampa, FL at 33629?

Thanks,

Tres

Probably should delete the thread so you don't have more people posting that don't get to the "sold" last post.....

Hi, I'm looking for the Power Steering Gear Box for my 94 LC, if you have it and it's in great condition please let me know! Also, the column cover for the steering wheel, if it's available I need it too, thanks!

I'm looking for the rear upper hatch opening/ locking mechanism. PM me if it's still available please.

Does the gas pedal have the J shaped tab for the OEM hand throttle? If so how much shipped to 07110

Thanks
George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom