Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in Columbia, TN with 170K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm helping a friend to part out his 96 FZJ80 with 170,000K, located in Columbia, TN. All the drive train parts except rear axle are available. It is a dark blue/green exterior with very nice and clean grey leather interior. I am still working on parts list and pictures. Please let us know what you are looking for (either PM or email me @ Alex.Rabbot@comcast.net). I will post the pictures later this week, but wanted to go ahead and get the word out.

Thanks
Alex

LH Tail light.

Fuse panel cover (by the left knee, and brown/oak colored)

Steering Wheel (or just the leather cover cut off of it, even if severely worn)

Please let me know if you have any questions. And ship to 48327, if you need that, too.

Last edited:
Passenger side sun visor. If grey and in proper working order. That is it stays up when in the flipped up and out of way position. Thanks.

I will take the driverside taillight and the bolts that hold the two pieces of the steering column together and the bolts that hold the shifter console to the floor (sorry I have a knack of misplacing things).

How about the two front seat belt harnesses, do they retract well? I am interested in those if they do.

I'm looking for the "Y" pipe -- it runs between the manifold and the cats.
it's the part of the exhaust that you can see if you look behind the front right tire...

I need the PS headlight and plastic surrounding trim. Sending PM.

I'd like a bourban and coke
and the padded center console arm rest/lid...
Ready to paypal you...

I'm interested in the gas filler neck.

I would be interested in the Driver Side Mirror (whole thing including glass) Shipped to 80017 (denver)

Also the side caps for the front bumper and the clips attaching the front wiper blades. a/c system?

Thanks

Do you have the birfields for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom