Parting Out Parting out: 96 FZJ80 - GREEN in Michigan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interior PS front visor. If mount in good condition/visor and not cracked? If good can you post a picture and price

if dash is tan I'm in

As I pull parts off I'm going to start specifically listing them with an exact price. I'm guessing that may work a little better for everyone.

need the muffler (shipped to 75034) please advice. Thanks

Are the birfields clicking? if not, i'm interested in one, maybe both. unless they wont fit on a 93...

The birfields are nearly new....the entire front axle was rebuilt 5k miles ago. Problem is I'm too far away from anywhere to have anyone want to pick up parts and I'm not going to ship the whole axle.....so as much as I hate to say it I might be willing to remove them for the right price.

need the rear left bumper corner and aluminum rear bumper cover step. no dents.

ok. ill PM you my email address if you can send a pic. thanks.

Buy with confidence. I bought some parts from tshandonay... great communication, quick shipping, and packaged well.

BTW, I'm waiting for the Paypal invoice so I can pay you for the steps.

Sorry for the delay....my fault on that invoice. I typo'd your email address last week. You should have it now.

Haven't sold much yet....lots of good parts!
Do you have the center console? Not the piece around the shifter, but the storage area / armrest just behind that. If you have it, what is the condition of the leather, and how much shipped to 30022?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom