Parting Out 91 fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
White 1991 fj80
Gray interior
Rust Free
Engine Has Bad Knock:bang:

PARTING OUT!!!! :clap:

PICTURES AND PRICES COMING SOON.:popcorn:

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.

PM>ME:cheers:

sent you a PM Thanks

White 1991 fj80
Gray interior
Rust Free
Engine Has Bad Knock:bang:

PARTING OUT!!!! :clap:

PICTURES AND PRICES COMING SOON.:popcorn:

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.

PM>ME:cheers:

PM sent

interested in a few FJ80 parts

:eek: I'm interested in purchasing the rear driver's side sliding window as well as the rear pass./and driver's side window tracks....(the metal channel that the window sit's in).....Let me know if ok....Thank you very much - Jmac

PM sent. Thx!:)

can you part out the glass as well?

I need the driver's side vent glass in the rear door. It is the small triangle shaped piece next to the main window in the rear door.

Do you have the batter tray? Dibs if you do.

fj80 for parts

when ya come back from vaction,pm me or use my email address,i sent in a pm to ya.want to buy the whole rig.if with title,and not striped already.jim

I think we scared him off. :)

Sorry Everyone!!!!!! The day that I posted this my computer took a dump and I have just now had the time to check things while at work. I will be taking the work computer home tonight and respoonding to all of the PMs that I have recieved.

Bryan

I need the cable that runs from the distributor to the ingition solenoid if available shipping to 09813?

pm sent

i asked to sell me the whole cruiser,he wants to sell ya all the parts ya need,so go for it,i told him to ask landcruiserman how long it took to part out his 91 fj80,and he still has parts for sale.owell

I am want the steering wheel, both and-or seperate sunvisors and drivers door window switch shipped to 72701 depending on the condition.

Thank you.

JOSH

PM sent back on 6/8

Looking for the rear defroster connector and a pigtail of the wiring (not the curved switch itself, but the mating bit).

Cheers,
JFS III

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom