Parting out 91 Fj80 with 3fe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ill take the right front fender flare........pm me.

I would like the AC switch on the dash??? anyone claimed it? and / or the bolts from the top of the sheet metal that holds the hood latch. i can get a picture if that would help?

back to the top.
When requesting parts please note what year your vehicle is. I am currently parting out 91/92 i do however have some parts for 93 and up. A lot of the parts are different. thanks

I am looking for 3rd row cloth seats and a passenger headlamp. PLease PM me if any are are available.
Thanks.
B

I was wondering if you had the inside tailgate handle and mechanism that opens the tailgate and if you had the EGR and EGR pipe to the exhaust manifold and how much to ship to 23452? Thanks

parts

I have it all, ill email you with prices.
Thanks

I was wondering if you had the inside tailgate handle and mechanism that opens the tailgate and if you had the EGR and EGR pipe to the exhaust manifold and how much to ship to 23452? Thanks

Do you have the plastic cover around the steering column for sale? Spare tire tool
bag and tools? Center console ( if it is grey)? FSM? I have a 92 LC.

Thanks

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Hi. I am looking for the big dash bezel that goes around the speedometer and the ac vents, the antenna up down switch, third row seat headrests in blue, hood support struts, back hatch struts and brackets and bolts,

Shipped to 93614 please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom