Parting out '83 FJ60 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Starting to part out an '83 FJ60, the following parts are available now
Prices do not include shipping.

2F head and intake $125 (local pickup preferred because of weight)
Alternator $50
Carb (Aisin) SOLD
Distributor/coil/ignitor $100
EGR pump SOLD
Carb fan $25
Gauge cluster $25
Choke cable $15
A/C compressor SOLD
Oil cooler $25
power steering pump bracket $25 (pump already sold)
front grill with "TOYOTA" badge $40
bumpers- straight with good chrome but ratty end caps $25 ea.

I also have an '83 HiLux "mini truck" brake booster, tested and painted. This is the low profile/diameter booster that is usually recommed for 40 disc brake conversions: $35.

These are just the parts I've already pulled and almost everything else is available; if there's something specific you're looking for let me know. The interior, power steering pump and box, transmission and transfer case are already spoken for.

Brian

Last edited:
84 fj60

I am in need of the tailgate (lower) a piece of the driver side fender between wheel and door, and the rocker panel (front half) if not rusted out. Also,body sheet metal where trunk meets tailgate and the areas over rear wheels that always rust out. Ship to 30117

I am in need of the tailgate (lower) a piece of the driver side fender between wheel and door, and the rocker panel (front half) if not rusted out. Also,body sheet metal where trunk meets tailgate and the areas over rear wheels that always rust out. Ship to 30117

I have all of those parts EXCEPT that the wheel arches have rust on mine too. However, unless we can work out a MUDship arrangement I think shipping costs kill the deal for both of us! PM if you want to discuss this further.

Brian

Is the power steering pump bracket spoken for?

Still available. SOR wants $281 for that bracket... how about we half that price???

Just kidding, this may one of those "take SOR's price and divide by 10" instances; let me look at what's involved in removing it and I'll get back to you with a price.

Brian

Brian, I'm interested in the A/C compressor and carb if they're in good working shape and will slip into my 87 60?
Let me know
Thanks
kevin

Brian, got your message-I'll be calling you. While I'm thinking about it, do you have a smog pump?

PM sent.

Sorry, no hub. I do have the rear taillight lenses- not sure about shipping costs though.

shoot me a price shipped to Miami, Fl 33166 ..

Finally finishing up the part-out and the following items are left:

(1) 2F head, casting no. 61040. Rocker arm assembly included: $100.

(2) Steering box: $85 (Swamp60, I've been holding it for you for 6 months, so this is your last chance!)

(3) 3.70 diffs: $75 for pair.

(4) stock radiator: $20

All prices are "plus shipping," which is going to be pretty high for everything except the radiator since these are all heavy parts. You can also pickup in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom