Parting Out Parting out 1997 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out a 1997 Lexus LX450, has 146,000 miles, engine runs fine. Was in a small fender bender so instead of fixing it up, decided to part it out.

Let me know what you need..

I want a hood and rear hatch.
Any pics? Where are you located?

Located in Houston Area. As far as the hatch is concerned, did you want the lift gate? Shell Only? Glass? Or complete unit with glass, shell, motors, door lock relay, interior trim, etc. Hood is a little banged up on this one but I might have another one that is good hanging around. Let me know what you want and I'll get you pictures.

Hey Frank,
Out of curiosity, what color is your LX?
Need a few parts including:
- Front seats (mainly the passenger side, but will take both)
- Sunroof parts (haven't dug into what I need. My sunroof motor works but glass does not move).
- Rear bumper (cosmetic)
- Front bumper (cosmetic)
- A few other interior parts

Thanks!

Gas pedal to 85250

Located in Houston Area. As far as the hatch is concerned, did you want the lift gate? Shell Only? Glass? Or complete unit with glass, shell, motors, door lock relay, interior trim, etc. Hood is a little banged up on this one but I might have another one that is good hanging around. Let me know what you want and I'll get you pictures.

I want the hatch and might as well get the whole thing. Can it be shipped? How much ?
My zip is 12020. Thank you.

Lockers?

Center console arm rest still available?

I am interested in the engine. What do you want for it on a pallet. I can arrange shipping if it is on a pallet.

PM sent. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom