Parting out 1996 FZJ80 complete truck!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for:

Grille
Under Grille Valance (metal piece)
DS Headlight
DS Front Corner Marker
The other DS door handle cup thingy

Shipped to 56310

no frontend parts, it was in a head on collision. Do you need an interior or exterior door cup thing.

Will

It is unclear if you still have it but I am looking for the DS sun visor as long as it does not sag. It can be ripped, torn dirty as all get out as long as it does not sag.
Shipped to 85248

PM sent.

pms sent

Still have lots of parts available.

passenger side headlight
drivers side door handle (or, if you sell that door, let me know who and I'll get their old one)

tkx!

still have plenty of parts available.

Will

Passenger side mirror available?

what's the suspension like? is it the one with the 4" lift?

suspension is stock. mirrors are gone.

Will

Just wanted to give Will a bump. I bought the PS front seat from him and he did a lot of running around to find the right box and he shrink wrapped it for me. He was very accomodating and was in constant communication and made every effort to make sure the seat would not get damaged in transit. It turned out though, that shipping was going to cost more than the seat so I had to back out of the deal. He gave me a refund without any problems....which I really, really appreciated. I just could not afford the shipping cost from his location to Monroe, WA. So, if anyone needs the front PS seat, Will has it ready to be shipped :).

Thanks for the bump dean. Its nice to hear good words. I however sold the seat yesterday afternoon locally.

Will

Do you have the driver side window/door lock module?

Thanks
Jonathan

Hazard and antenna switchs shipped to 49684?

Do you have hitch receiver, center caps and right side door for compartment next to the sub-woofer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom