Parting out 1991 FJ80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the AIR injection rail same as an 88 62? if, so how much for AIR rail and check valve shipped to 93643? Thank you for your time.

Is the AIR injection rail same as an 88 62? if, so how much for AIR rail and check valve shipped to 93643? Thank you for your time.

This will be sold with the engine, thanks for the inquiry though.

I'm posting this on all the partout threads, I need the body panel just above the front bumper that houses the front turns, and also the crossmember behind it, they're circled in green, how much, shipping to 47712 (Evansville, IN)

ps, yes I registered specifically to aquire these parts
0605or_01_z+1994_toyota_land_cruiser_buildup+left_front.jpg

PMs replied too.

@SgtSmash- stick around here, there is a lot more goodies on this site that just getting a lower valance.

for the northerners, I can cut out panels, rockers etc. just did some this past weekend for a New Yorker to fix the terrible body cancer.

I just emailed you as you requested in one of your posts, but I'm looking for a working driver side visor in oak and an antenna motor. Thank you!

Can the grill and window switches (specifically the front DS switch) work on a 97'? If so, how much shipped to 91505? Thanks.

Looking for the fan shroud, heat shield under hood, DS tail light and rear bumper corner, antenna mast Shipped to 72703 let me know prices individual please if available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom