SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hay Bud,
Looking to see if any of those factory racks would fit on a 97? Also, looking to find a driver side rear tail light for a 97. A stereo knob that controls the volume. (Tan) or Black...

And - for the MAIN event - I am looking for the rear driver side flare above the rear wheel more towards the back of the tractor. And the driver side rear MUD flap that says "Land Crusher" (Cruiser)

Thank You,

Drew M.

I have several of them that are known to work good. Send me a message if you need one.

Guys: Chris was hit hard by the hurricane.

He is conserving his comms for essential only and will be back in touch with people when he is in a better position to do so.

Last edited:
Sent you a message. I am still without power and you happened to catch me while I am in the truck charging my phone. Let me get back with you Monday or so. They do not expect us to have power back until then.

Do you have a good rolling chassis with lockers? I need the switch and harness if not how much for just lockers

Best of luck with getting your power and such back on, I'm looking for a 94 dash trim, the piece that goes from the drivers side to the middle and surrounds the radio and controls.

Do you have the rubber liner things for the front wheel wells?

looking for seat bottom covers in the blue/grey herring bone cloths, any in good shape? shipped to 85048

looking for seat bottom covers in the blue/grey herring bone cloths, any in good shape? shipped to 85048

No cloth. Last cloth seats I had I sold for 750 just to give you an idea.

Stock battery hold down hooks bar and nuts shipped to 84770?

Sold those already I am afraid. Wits end is now making a great upgrade you should look into.

Hey Chris, do you have fuel tank inlet pipe (fuel neck) for 94 shipped to 19702?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom