Parting 5 fj40's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could really use some 75 or later doors and a driver's side defrost vent

-Charles

im looking for some fenders if you got any still. i dont care about year or if they match. let me know. im not picky about rust either

thanks
-miles

could you get a shipping price to 93442? and whar would you want for them?
thanks
-miles

Hey crockett, did you forget about me???

My column shifter (3 on tree) is broken where shifter meets column. the bolt that connects has bad threads. Whatever you call that I need.

Hi I still have a tranny hump/with hole for floor mounted hi/low range shifter/...I also have the windshield hinges...please reply to my email Rockntag@msn.com so I can send you photos thanks Crockett

Looking for the connecting rod on my PTO, the one that goes between the shift lever, and the PTO itself. Its about 13 inches long,
threaded on each end, I think one end size is larger(or maybe my setup is rigged) Also, maybe the curved braces on the winch up front, the ones that attach to the top of the fairlead assembly.

'76 FJ-40

looking for defrost hoses fo a 70' fj40
thanx

I am looking for the following parts for my 73 fj40:

parking brake/cable/mounts

windshield wiper arms & blades

rearview mirror

side mirrors

I am in Chico, CA, 95928

Do you have any of these parts? If so, what would the total cost be including shipping?

PM me. Thanks.

I'm looking for a exhaust flange for my 78 2F mainfold and asian hubs for a 78'

Dave, I dropped you a line at the above address, I may not have sent it to your attention. Let me know what the condition and extent of what you have is, and of course the price. I'm on the East Coast in the rust belt of MD, zip is 21742. I don't need exact shipping just a ball park. thanks ken
kcarbaugh@greenwayeng.com

I am looking for a spare tire holder from a 74' or earlier model. Don't need the whole swing out part just the part of that holds the wheel.

PM if you have one. Doesn't matter what color.

jason

Dave,

Did you get that shipping quote for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom