Parting 3 locked 1996 FZJ80's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a factory tool kit, specifically the tool to lower the spare.

Looking for the drivers side mirror internals basically the piece behind the glass. If this is available please let me know.

Thanks
Scott

Hi Bowser,

I need the antenna up/down switch. Total cost to 98332? Thank you!

Dave

Anyone heard back from Bowser?

Curious about this myself. Also found it curious the title parting 3 "LOCKED" 1996 FZJ80's Then in the first non-edited post a price of $1,500 for a pair of axles then right after that he states none are for sale.

"Pair of locked axles $1500 - All currently pending sale or being installed in other projects of mine."

Why even put locked in the title and put a price if you don't plan on selling the lockers:confused:

Here is a picture of the seat motor I need. I sent you a PM

Thanks
George
Seat motor.jpg

Last edited:
B U M P for a great guy to deal with! Thanks again Bowser!

oak shifter console

I'll take a clean shifter console in oak if available. Preferably with no veneer.

shipping to 81631. I assume you can use paypal?

Thanks,

I'm looking for a front e-locker wiring harness. The one that goes from the e-locker to the engine bay. Please PM me if you still have one for sale. Thanks

Andrew

Looking for the visors if they're not floppy! Oak ( I think that's the color) is the color I need, not grey. Will be swinging through Great Falls, MT in couple of weeks.

thanks.

Looking for the following parts:

1. interior: center vent near clock in good condition- no scratches/broken vent pieces (from tan interior LX450 if this matters for vent color, which is black)

2. AC amplifier for Lexus LX450

do you have the stearing wheel sleave.. in tan or black..
i might be calling it a wrong name but its the plastice part that goes behind the steering wheel

shipped to 74701

thanks.
ahmed

Several things:
1. Stereo/tape/CD player
2. Rear Air Deflector
3. Roof rack/luggage holder
4. Running boards
5. any outside chance of 40th anniversary floor mats?? (long shot i know)......

shipping to 48708

Thanks!

Hey, wondering if I could buy a headlight connector? Just the connector that clips onto the headlamp and a few inches of wire - quick snip with wire cutters.

Thanks,

DougM

Need a drivers window motor shipped to 70503 please let me know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom