Parting 1997 Lx 450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is missing the entire drivetrain (FJ45 upgrade) and axles. All door insides are good on the passenger side and it has a nice front and rear clip. PM me with your needs or call 970 270 3332. I just ask that you ask for parts that are worth my while to pull box up and ship. I am also parting an 89 62 and an 85 60.

Thanks All

Mike

what colour interior?

If the interior is Oak (tan color), how about either the 2nd or 3rd row dome light, and one of the straight grabhandles?

I need the passenger side door sill(sp)

i need one of the straight grab handles

I have a 97 40th the inter.is brown and tan I would like to have the drivers seat belt brown and the sun visors tan

how much for both headlights?

Parting out 97 Lexus LX450

Y ou guys need to call me during the day when I am standing in front of the rig. I work next to it every day. I have both headlights, markers, bumper, Hood, drivers fender both back gates and the second row of tan leather seats. I have the disc changer and climate control. Call me with lists and reasonable offers, you need it you know what it is worth. I have few body panals for any of the cruiser on the crushing block.

Thanks great response

Mike

Arya Ebrahimi said:
Can ya at least tell us what color the interior is? ;p

Ary
Pretty sure the LX interiors are all Oak.

Arya Ebrahimi said:
I need the passenger side front marker light(the big orange one on the corner). How much would you want for it? Thanks

Ary

Ary - you realize the LX450 corner lenses are clear with little orange reflectors - different from the ones on your '94 LC, right?

Mike Goodknight said:
It is missing the entire drivetrain (FJ45 upgrade) and axles. All door insides are good on the passenger side and it has a nice front and rear clip. PM me with your needs or call 970 270 3332. I just ask that you ask for parts that are worth my while to pull box up and ship. I am also parting an 89 62 and an 85 60.

Thanks All

Mike

Mike:

It would be better and help us out lil if you post pics :rolleyes: or since you partying all out.. maybe you let us know the VIN#? Ill track 'em down from head
to toe... all the way..inside out... :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom