Part for servo motor that controls AC modes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So it wasn’t your initial thought on the servo sub assy- damp or you haven’t check that servo yet?
Haven’t had the time (or motivation) to remove most of the media console to get to the servo. Given that it’s adjacent to so many different parts, I can’t say with absolute certainty that it’s the servo motor.

Haven’t had the time (or motivation) to remove most of the media console to get to the servo. Given that it’s adjacent to so many different parts, I can’t say with absolute certainty that it’s the servo motor.
It’s frustrating to hear each time I start it and then click through some of the controls. I’ll be sure to update if I find it.

Did anyone resolve this?? mine is doing this , plus no air comes out the dash vents
It does not appear at this point it has been figured out. I have tried taking it into a couple of shops but each wanted a ridiculous hourly rate to try and find what it is. I suspect it is either a blend door actuator or something going on with a servo. The hard part is finding which one.

It does not appear at this point it has been figured out. I have tried taking it into a couple of shops but each wanted a ridiculous hourly rate to try and find what it is. I suspect it is either a blend door actuator or something going on with a servo. The hard part is finding which one.
has it affected your A/C pressure? or runs fine with an annoying sound nothing more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom