Paragon March 9th - 12th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK.... I'm back in!!!:) I'm going to take the St. Patricks weekend as Overtime. So I can have off the 11th.:bounce: Woowhoo. I'm driving my 80 over, but I don't think I'll be off road with it. Since it is my daily driver and I'm trying to save for the 40 redo. Any extra seats??? I make a GREAT back seat driver.;)

I can't make it next weekend.
I'm taking my Dad to a fly fishing show in Carlisle on Sunday morning.

I got my Dakkar springs from Man-a Fre this week. Hopefully I will have them on for the next ride

I'm planning to arrive Friday night if all goes according to plan. I'll be camping if it's not too cold or raining.

OK Bob, I will see you there on Friday night as it stands right now... 859-250-0502 is my cell number. Anyone who decides to make it, let me know... otherwise you can find me in the Rock Creek:eek:

Nymbert, how much lift is that gonna give you? I have 4 " springs on my 60 with 33's...

PaLCruiser said:
OK.... I'm back in!!!:) I'm going to take the St. Patricks weekend as Overtime. So I can have off the 11th.:bounce: Woowhoo. I'm driving my 80 over, but I don't think I'll be off road with it. Since it is my daily driver and I'm trying to save for the 40 redo. Any extra seats??? I make a GREAT back seat driver.;)

There will be a seat for you, glad you can make it!

dominic will probably only be ridin along saturday caues he thinks he'll be workin sunday, so there'll be one more piggy passenger spot then

Well, seeing that it might just be nice out, Maybe a little cold at night. I might just drive up Friday night and camp out too. I'll give you a call before Friday. I could just follow you there. Unless you don't want to be seen following an 80!:D

Wayneraintree, the OME specs say about 2 1/2" over stock. The old springs are really sagging so I could probably add another inch to that.

I am eyeing up some 33's too..... Not sure if they will pass through the finance committee though