Palm Springs Visit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm driving down to Palm Springs from Portland next week and am hoping to get out on some 'easy' trails... I'll be there for about 10 days.

I'd like to actually get off road and have a bit of fun, but I won't have all my recovery/repair gear with me, so nothing too aggressive.

Truckhaven Hills and Anza Borrego State park were suggested from my SoCalLandcruiser post, so I'll research those before heading down.

Any information appreciated!

I'm driving down to Palm Springs from Portland next week and am hoping to get out on some 'easy' trails... I'll be there for about 10 days.

I'd like to actually get off road and have a bit of fun, but I won't have all my recovery/repair gear with me, so nothing too aggressive.

Truckhaven Hills and Anza Borrego State park were suggested from my SoCalLandcruiser post, so I'll research those before heading down.

Any information appreciated!

Hey Malcolm,

You have what you mentioned plus Johnson Valley, Big Bear, easy fire roads over Thomas Mountain & around lake Hemet. I'm on the other side of the mountain from Palm Springs. Come by for a beer:cheers: I would love to see your aluminum dash. Just pulled mine yesterday and have decided to fab a new one to better tie in with my cage...and give the passenger a ton more room.

Safe travels,

Brian
Www.axxisoffroad.com
(951) 326-4664

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom