Painting the Pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Painting the Pig - Update

Well, the time has finally arrived for Olivia to get a new coat of paint (and some new skin). Looks like we will be "stripping the pig" of all trim, glass, etc... this Saturday at Greg's place. Come by if you would like to give a hand. See you all tonight at the club meeting.

Before pic:
Olivia Arrival 11-1.jpg

Last edited:
HeathRJ said:
Well, the time has finally arrived for Olivia to get a new coat of paint

Flames would be cool :flipoff2:

Pig & stripping in the same sentence=wrong!
I'm THere!

jesterb said:
Flames would be cool :flipoff2:

Flames are the equivalent of adding Snake Blinders to a fj55 - not right....... ;p

We'll strip it 'til it squeals like... you guessed it!

What time do we start? See ya'll there.

THERE NOTHING WRONG WITH SNAKE BLINDERS!
Since I have only one left, no big deal, Heath want the last remaining one?
Just kiding...

Stipping a pig...? Hummmm. I've got drill!! Have fun and keep me posted.

Later,

Well be starting around 10 am on Saturday....see you guys then.

I have drill also. You know what would look good on that pig? A HULA PIG!!!

BYOBeverages
Bring $6 if you want BBQ

Plan on pissing outside, on my back fourty fence, this is an outside gig.

Call if you need directions: 601.594.7062

MY JUNK IS RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replaced the Pertronix with a new module!

I'll be there if I don't have to drive to Hattiesburg to pick-up my Grandmother. Dennis the Menace is on final approach. I'm going now to watch the weather.

Lash

Did they send you a new one? If it quits again, go back non-usa.

Later,

Great day striping Olivia. We had her stiriped in about 4 hrs. Ate some pulled pork for lunch, then fixed Ashley's AC. A bunch of folks showed up right as we finished to drink the rest of the beer. All had a great time. Can't wait to see the final shots. Here are some shots from yesterday:

Last edited:
Sorry I could not be there guys. I spent my Saturday as follows:

8:30 Falling off a ladder and twisting the HELL out of my "good" ankle while hanging the "Lordy Lordy, Anne N. is 40" sign at the front of the neighborhood.

10:00 Driving to Hattiesburg (Ice on ankle - cruise control on) to pick-up my 86 year old Grandmother. She was very concerned about Dennis the Menace. After I arrived, it took 1.5 hours to get her out of her house and in the car for the ride back to Madison. Lots of traffic on 49 north resulted in a 2.25 hour drive home. Refugee drivers suck! I'm so heartless...

3:30 In front of TV - Ice on ankle - Trying to decide whether or not to go to the MEA Med Clinic.

6:00 Next door for Anne N's 40th Birthday Party - Lots of 12oz Painkillers

It's just a blur after that.

Looks like the job got done. Thanks for picking up my slack.

Jeff,

I called and got a replacement Pertronix unit sent out that arrived Friday. The rain ended the grass cutting about 7:30, so I swapped it out and it STARTED and went around the neighborhood just fine - even got a little mud on the tires! Any wheeling planned for next weekend?

Lash
(with a slight limp)

Big thanks to Greg, Brian, and Barry for the help.

:)

What about me and Terry? We came for the comic relief at the end of the day.

That's it, I give up!!! Even Jeff is calling me Terry. I guess that I will from this point forward be known as Terry.

Trained Killa said:
That's it, I give up!!! Even Jeff is calling me Terry. I guess that I will from this point forward be known as Terry.

There are worse names that could be given. ;)

She went to the body shop this afternoon. Bare bones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom