Paint Job rec in Knoxville, TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

culturedredneck

GOLD Star
Threads
I'm looking for a recommendation on someone that can paint my 97 FZJ80. I've got bad clear coat peel all over the hood and fenders, and the whole thing could probably use a new paint. Ive talked to a few local shops but most of them don't want to do a whole car because it takes too much shop space and slows down their other jobs. Anyone know of an individual who's good with a spray gun? I've got some experience prepping and shooting some cars in the past, but I'd like to hire someone for this job. I can put in a lot of hours of initial prep if necessary.

Thanks
kohl

Don't know of anyone right off hand. I've got two friends that paint but don't know if they would be willing to take on a job that big.

No recommendations off hand in the area. I had similar issues years ago...as all (most) shops make thier money on insurance repair jobs. I disassembled the 40 i was working on for my brother and 2yrs+ later i finally got it back. Actual paint job only took a week or so. Final product looked good...except for a few runs in the paint from rushing to complete. :bang:

good luck!

nik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom