Paint booth in Phoenix Arizona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,
I just thought I would post up and let anyone int he phoenix area know about a paint booth that rents out by the day (or week, or month). Its a small deisel repair place that has a booth in back, and I was the first person to rent it out (under these owners). Dont know what these things generally go for, but honestly it was the only one I could find in the area that rented out, and the rates seemed VERY reasonable. You have to bring all your own stuff (sprayguns, hoses, tables, everything...), but having a good air source and real ventilation was a huge help.

Here is thier Craigslist ad....
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/aos/310948108.html

No affiliation other than I used them and would like to see them succeed so that I can use them again in the future.

Here is a photo of my freshly primed fj45 tub and other parts int he booth earlier today...

Brian
paint booth.JPG

that is pretty cool,,, i'm looking for another rental sandblast place as the one i used before is no longer.

Paint Booth

Hi Brian! I live in Mesa and need a booth like this. I think I know where it is but I didnt know they rented it out. The Craigslist add is gone now. I see you did an fj40. That is what I'm working on but I dont plan on taking everything off. Just mask here and there. I have a DA sander and hose and gun. Just removing the old decals and surface rust off one of the fenders. I know I will be removing some stuff around the front clip in front of the radiator. Do they have a compressor? If they dont, I do, just dont want to move a bunch of stuff around. How safe did it seem there/ Can you use your own lock to lock it up? What did they charge for a week, month? Mine is an Arizona truck so no too much rust. It will be a dull tan and I dont care about getting it scratched as I am in the desert around Bulldog Canyon and The Rolls area around Saguaro. I have a touch of spinal and muscular dystrophy problems but get by. It looks like you really got serious about taking her apart. If I had the energy I would love to do the same thing. Mine is a 1973 FJ-40. I'll bet that top was a bitch. You may have seen me here in the winter. White with a blue hood. I spend my summers in Colorado fishin and wheelin till I wear down around 11am. That is when the wind blows you off Taylor Lake anyway. I've looked around at the Cruiser clubs in the area and it just seems like allot of politics and cost. I am not in a club but I do run into allot of the guys in the Virtual Jeep Club. Biggest club in AZ and it is free. My name is Jeff and this is my first ever paint job. I hope you can help me!:)

Brian, is this the place that is combination trucking, selling hay and has a big Massage Parlor sign. Is it on the north east side of the 202 and Alma School Rd?

no, this place was over ont eh other side of town (like 29th ave and van buren. It is a deisel repair shop.

I will PM you the info.

Mine was kind of already apart, so that made it an easy decision to paint that way. They do have a big compressor, but bring your own hoses and gun and filters and such.

Brian

I too am in need of a paint booth for my 55 willys, can you provide me with the contact info...thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom