Paging Chris (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Chris my roommate would like more info on those trailers you told me about. Also waytech.com gets some research site ? I think I wrote it down wrong.

Thanks Rob

I have the catalog for Novak as well bunch of electronic stuff.. Trailers? What cha lookin for? You need a car hauler or m416 size?

thought you said somthing about some that you used around the job site. I was talking about my roommate wanting to build a moble kitchen

Oh - KDOT specified Type A lab trailer. We lease or purchase these through Satellite Shelters in Kansas City. I think they are pretty pricey as they are "certified". They come with drawing tables, desks, 100 gallon water storage w/ electric pump hooked up to sink and a stove. Also, have AC & heat. Should be able to do a search for Satellite Shelters.

I do have one shell which is for sale for $250. It isn't in very good shape (hence the cheap price). It does not have AC, the stove, or the sink, but does have a propane heater. I believe measurements are about 8 x 12 or so. It would be pretty easy to convert it to his needs - gives him an open shell to start with.

Needs roof resealed and interior re-worked. It definitely ain't pretty. I think this one is around 8 x 20.
Trailer 002.jpg
Trailer 003.jpg
Trailer 004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom