Overland Expo West 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexAZ

NEW???? It's BETTER than new!!!
Threads
i did a quick search and didn't see a thread started for the expo this year.

tickets are available. curious if CSC is going to try to camp together, who is interested in going and if any members who may have worked the expo last year have connections to a discount code.....@landcruiserphil

Tentatively i'm planning on going up friday and camping friday night.

I plan on getting a 3 day pass with camping on site. Plan on heading up Thursday afteroon.

i did a quick search and didn't see a thread started for the expo this year.

tickets are available. curious if CSC is going to try to camp together, who is interested in going and if any members who may have worked the expo last year have connections to a discount code.....@landcruiserphil

Tentatively i'm planning on going up friday and camping friday night.

Never worked for EXPO and have zero connections.

The actual Overland Expo was sold to a company that focuses on venue's. The creators of the Expo will be consultants to that company. I dont think you will see many changes this year.

I'll be there 1-2 days. Not likely camping there, unless it is in the vendor area.

Darlene and I are planning on a day pass for Saturday.

We might tray and do a day pass, but not going to camp onsite.

I was planning on going up one day, but not camping.

Wife and I are going up Saturday morning. Spending the night in Flagstaff.

I would be interested in going and possibly caravaning up there if anyone is interested. More then likely I'll be only going one day, and paying for onsite parking.

Planning on going to the expo but most likely off-site camping near Lake Mary. Trying to plant the seed to have someone organize a run while up in flagstaff. Personally, that would really make the trip more enjoyable for me.

I got my weekend ticket with camping and got the 10% discount thanks to @Highway Romping

I'll be there Sat or Sun. First camping trip with my son so taking it easy at the KOA. Hope to run into some of you there. Some pics from Cruise Moab.

20190501_215334.jpg

20190504_115727.jpg

20190504_160458.jpg

I'm heading up Saturday, camping south of the expo and returning Sunday, I have a day pass.

Zona

I was headed north on i17 this afternoon and saw all sorts of rigs I can only imagine were coming from expo. All headed south so I couldn't get any pictures.

A pair of 40s, a few 80s and 100s, several 200s, quite a few FJCs, and what had to be the most ubiquitous set up, the current gen Tacoma - nearly all with RTTs.

Only got one rig photographed and I don't think it was expo related considering it was also heading north, but cool set up!

download_20190519_185254~2.jpg

download_20190519_185251~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom