Overhead Console (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bad azz Cruiser said:
was this mounted where the garage door opener door is suppose to be?
if so, does that piece come with the unit so i can mount it on mine?

I'm not sure exactly where the garage door opener door was. It doesn't have one on there right now. I am really wanting to see what the stock over head console looked like. What does your look like. I may be willing to swap my over head console with the stock. It's(sirius radio) on ebay right now. Not the overhead console. I really didn't think I would have gotten any buyers on here. I can take more pictures this afternoon if you would like with the display unit removed. The display unit was just pressed out. It was a very tight fit. It looks like it was some type of custom job. Looks like bondo on the back that got painted on the front. It looks good on the front though.

Last edited:
Search eBay>2002 Land Cruiser>Completed Items=

If I can make it work in my 98 LX, I'm might be interested.
1031287_21.jpg

hoser said:
Search eBay>2002 Land Cruiser>Completed Items=

If I can make it work in my 98 LX, I'm might be interested.

That looks alot like it. I'll post pictures up later today.

WES1977 said:
I'm not sure exactly where the garage door opener door was. It doesn't have one on there right now. I am really wanting to see what the stock over head console looked like. What does your look like. I may be willing to swap my over head console with the stock. It's(sirius radio) on ebay right now. Not the overhead console. I really didn't think I would have gotten any buyers on here. I can take more pictures this afternoon if you would like with the display unit removed. The display unit was just pressed out. It was a very tight fit. It looks like it was some type of custom job. Looks like bondo on the back that got painted on the front. It looks good on the front though.

That picture is from a 2003+ Land Cruiser and the modulator is installed where the sunglass holder used to be. THere isn't a spot for the garage door opener because those model years come with Homelink. You can see the buttons in front.

I had a similar setup in my old TL. For my 'Cruiser, we didn't want to give up the sunglass holder. THis is a pic of ours.

attachment.php

I know that this is a very old thread. But it'd be nice to know who was modifying the overhead consoles to fit the small displays because it looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom