Our man in London (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
thought we could start this thread to keep up with @Otter while he and the family travel briefly abroad.

Otter< hope you are watching the adds looking for rare European spec Landcruiser parts to bring home. Post a few pictures of local vehicles, beer, cuisine and of course your sights.

thought we could start this thread to keep up with @Otter while he and the family travel briefly abroad.

Otter< hope you are watching the adds looking for rare European spec Landcruiser parts to bring home. Post a few pictures of local vehicles, beer, cuisine and of course your sights.

Sorry, Steve. I've been remiss in posting pics on Mud. I've been mainly posting on my Instagram @stabwell

Haven't really seen too many cruisers in my area. I was surprised to see a nice 200 the other day. I have seen some really nice Defenders and saw a twin set of expo Land Rovers out the bus window.

Most of the time, I'm moving from one Playground to another with the occasional pub stop for a pint.

As far as internet goes, it costs the same for me here as it does in the US for my service provider. Most places do have free WiFi though.

knowing that he might not be able to get authentic Mexican food in London, we loaded him up with plenty before he left :D

Hope your having a great time Otter!

otter.jpg

We are planning a little “get you feet wet” run when you get back. Maybe some street tacos and cerveza around the fire to listen to you new found euphemisms.

Don’t forget to try the Thomas Cubitt ground floor pub, great fish and chips with very nice beers. The Thomas Cubitt | Cubitt House | Eat & Drink | Belgravia | London

@Otter - if you're looking for something a little more formal, their upstairs restaurant while small, offers a more relaxed dining experience, too. Saddletramp always has the hookup whenever you're abroad,

@Otter - if you're looking for something a little more formal, their upstairs restaurant while small, offers a more relaxed dining experience, too. Saddletramp always has the hookup whenever you're abroad,

That place is definitely on our radar. We've been near that area several times.

Umm,... what is that?

UMM is União Metalo-Mecânica, a Portugese metal company. Looks like they bought the design from a French company originally. Not much info online. Last ones made were 2004, I think.

Cruiser spotted parked outside of a craft beer bar in Porto. If you look closely, you can see the rest of the family in the pic too.

IMG_20180930_191045.jpg

Spotted this last night in the walk back to the apartment. I think it's a Renault? Citroen?

Exterior was in good shape; paint looked good. Interior left a little tt be desired.

IMG_20180930_202452.jpg
IMG_20180930_202505.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom