OT: Cheap car for teen needed (1 Viewer)

Sigh-

Kid totalled the car I got him last summer. Everyone was fine but the frame is bent and it doesn't seem worth fixing. So we're now looking for another under 2K, cheap to fix (Prob. Asian or American), car. Please let me know if you have/see anything that you know some of the history of.

Thanks,

Harry

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star

I have a friend that has a very nice silver Dodge intrepid. It was his mother in law's and she passed away a year ago. He re-did the brakes and some other stuff. I was gonna buy it when I went through my BMW mess a few weeks ago. It's loaded and has been gently driven. Think it has about 80K miles on it. I think he'd take $2K. Worth much more I'd guess

get him a 1st gen 4 runner. you can pick up a good looking one for 1k easy. And with the 22re you know hes not gonna be drag racing the thing down the strip =D

Please ask about the Intrepid. Do you know the year, model, etc?

Thanks,

Harry

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star

will dig them out

EDIT: He just sold it 2 days ago. He had it sitting for over a year. Sorry. I haven't been very helpful to you lately!

Last edited:

if he doesn't..... i might!!!:bounce:
cool man its my father in laws its been in my garage forever i think he wanted 2 grand i personally would drag it out in to the streat and donate it to charity, anything as long is its not in my garage :lol:

Anyone nearer to Winchester who can check out the 62 for me? Certainly shoot you $50 for your time...

Thanks,

HW

My neighbor is selling a full size van for $1000. Its a white work van. I'm sure a teenage boy could have fun with it. Guys hide your daughters.

Anyone nearer to Winchester who can check out the 62 for me? Certainly shoot you $50 for your time...

Thanks,

HW
I live in Winchester and have seen the truck. It's less rusty than mine, but that's not saying much. I does have visible rust. Don't know much beyond that. I can check it out if you want. I can also try to get over the the service station and talk to the mechanic there, since I've seen it there in the past getting worked on.

Bill

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star

My neighbor is selling a really nice Saab for $4K or so. Adult owned. I think it's a 2000. Silver sedan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom