For Sale Orange County: 1985 FJ60 H55 5 speed 165k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(7, 3, 117)
Helping my friend in Orange Countey sell his 1985 FJ60.

JT3FJ60G6F1127365

1985 FJ60 with an H55 5 Speed swap completed by Corsetti Cruisers in Southern California. Purchased from the second owner in Manhattan Beach California in June of 2020.

We have a google drive with all service receipts but major details called out below:

Full tune-up recently completed
New alternator + New Battery
New ignition switch and electrical wire harness
H55F 5 Speed Conversion + New Clutch
Upgraded Stereo System
Old Man EMU Lift New
New soundproofing all through interior
Fluids are all up-to-date

The truck is in exceptional mechanical shape and we have walk around videos, photos, and details of any + all imperfections on a google drive for prospective buyers. This car is daily driven and happy to provide any additional information that is needed!

He is asking $37,500 OBO

Google drive: Jonathan 1985 FJ60 H55 - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u3OIflW9p6n1vjdVeVo5iSUsuZ_y_d7P

E70493B6-2F18-4DBE-A43F-A78B3BB26612.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been looking for a 62 but a 60 with the H55 is tempting. I'm also really close to you (looks like this is in Rossmoor?).

For those of you familiar with rust repairs, what are your opinions of the rust pointed out in the Google Drive photos? Specifically the two points on the tailgate and in the drip rail?

Just my 2 cents, the rust would be a deal breaker and that exhaust.

Corsetti knows how to make ‘em look good with paint and interior carpet.. needs improvements in the hardware category

I've been looking for a 62 but a 60 with the H55 is tempting. I'm also really close to you (looks like this is in Rossmoor?).

For those of you familiar with rust repairs, what are your opinions of the rust pointed out in the Google Drive photos? Specifically the two points on the tailgate and in the drip rail?
Shoot me a DM and happy to connect you guys. He’s motivated to sell!

As for rust repair in those spots - it requires a decent amount of work to do it properly and there are some folks in the LA area that can get you sorted if you decide you want to fix it.

Shoot me a DM and happy to connect you guys. He’s motivated to sell!

As for rust repair in those spots - it requires a decent amount of work to do it properly and there are some folks in the LA area that can get you sorted if you decide you want to fix it.

If your friend or a potential buyer is looking for rain gutter repair in Orange County, I would recommend Art's Place in Costa Mesa. I recently took my 60 there for the same repair (albeit my rust situation was very minor). Art cut out the rust and welded in new metal, and I believe his pricing was very fair. He turned the job around in a week. Time will tell just how good the repair truly is, but I'm happy with it.

Good luck with the sale 👍

Looks nice. May I ask what they are charging for the dry ice blasting and recoat in California?

Did you use POR15?
yeah, that looks great. I dont have any rust problem having bought a truck in AZ and living in Texas, but I would love for my underside to look like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom